Join the Geistlich Jubilee – Webinar World Tour!
The Geistlich Jubilee - Webinar World Tour focuses on regenerative dentistry and encompasses live online lectures with top experts in their field. The tour starts in February with a webinar on "Ridge Preservation" held by Dr. Anthony Sclar, USA. In the course of the year, four further webinars will follow.
These are the topics and speakers:
- Dr. Antony Sclar: Ridge Preservation (English) 24 February 2016 / 7:00pm EST (UTC -5 hours)
- Prof. Istvan Urban: Sausage Technique (English) 28 April 2016 / 7:00pm CET (UTC +2 hours)
- Prof. Ki-Tae Koo: Ridge Preservation (English) 23 June 2016 / 7:00pm KST (UTC +9 hours)
- Dr. Paulo Fernando: Soft-Tissue Management (Spanish) 15 September 2016 / 7:00p.m BRT (UTC -3 hours)
- Prof. Christoph Hämmerle / Prof. Ronald Jung: GBR revisited (English) 20 October 2016 / 7:00pm CEST (UTC +2 hours)
Sharing regenerative knowledge
The Geistlich Jubilee - Webinar World Tour is part of the celebrations for 20 yrs. of Geistlich Bio-Gide® and 30 yrs. of Geistlich Bio-Oss® which Geistlich is organising in 2016. The series of online webinars is aimed at sharing regenerative knowledge gained over the past 30 yrs. and further spread successful therapeutic approaches. To sign up for one or more webinars, please follow this link: https://www.dental-campus.com/geistlich_webinar